Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday 56 #17


This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56 

 Rules:
 
 *Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it.
 
 
Making Waves
 
Summary:
 
She always wanted to belong... just not to a disfunctional pirate crew.

Juli has trouble fitting in, though she'd prefer to keep the reasons to herself. But when she mistakenly stows away on a ship of misfit corporate castoffs, her own secrets become the least of her concerns.

He knows plotting a diamond heist may be considered unusual behavior...

But Alex isn't feeling very normal when his unscrupulous boss kicks him to the curb. Meeting Juli doesn't do much to restore normalcy to Alex's life, but it sure is exhilerating!

As Alex and Juli bare their secrets - and a whole lot more - they find that while normal is nice, weird can be wonderful.
Summary & Cover taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 343 pages (Mass Market Paperback)
Publication Date: August 2nd 2011 by Sourcebooks Casablanca
 
My 56:
 
"What if we put her in the life raft with some food and water and then pushed her overboard?" Phyllis argued. "It wouldn't be murder, and she wouldn't screw up the pirate heist."
 
What's Your Friday 56?
 
if-youre-here-blinkie
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. :D :D Now that's intriguing. I'm curious as to what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, she is definitely using her head.(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a feeling someone on the crew won't be supporting that plan. Very nice Friday 56.

    My Friday 56

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm now very intrigued. Thanks for sharing...and here's MY FRIDAY Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Water changes are vital."

    lol

    Just also wanted to let you know I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog right now: http://authorjess.blogspot.com/2014/04/recommended-read-and-giveaway-lexicon.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cover and page 56. Here is My Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Seems good to me! Idea and the book. :-)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a really fun story! I hope you are enjoying it. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!