Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Friday, April 18, 2014

Feature & Follow #5

Increase Blog Followers
 
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!
 
Spring Break. Where would be your favorite destination spot if you could join the Spring Break festivities?
 
I've never gone anywhere for spring break, and I don't think I'd want to go to the usual spots. For me I'd like to go to South Africa for that week and maybe do a short safari.
 
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3809429
 
 
if-youre-here-blinkie

5 comments:

  1. A safari is a fantastic idea for a vacation! I don't like crowds much so I would want to do a beach....but a quiet one. I am a new bloglovin follower. Have a great weekend!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really ever travel for spring break, either. It seems like a pretty bad time to actually, when everyone else is trying to do the same thing. I think that going on a safari would be a blast, though.

    I follow via Bloglovin :]

    Tiffany
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. A safari sounds cool. I've never actually done much on spring break before.. Maybe one day I will go on a trip or something. :)

    Happy Friday
    old follower

    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never went anywhere for Spring break either. I'd love to go anywhere outside the US though!

    New follower via GFC! My FF @ A Novel Idea by Chrissy T

    ReplyDelete
  5. A safari would be an experience of a lifetime. Like your idea of a vacation. New follower via bloglovin

    Jess@ Jessy's Bookends

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!