Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tuesday Jams #6

 
Tuesday Jams is a meme where you share your favourite songs. bands and the current song you're feeling and is hosted by Sharonda from Salacious Reads
 
 
 
 
 
I've loved Emeli Sandé since I first her sing in the opening ceremony for the 2012 London Olymics and I've been listening to both these songs on a lately, I just can't get enough of her and her collaboration with Labrinth is awesome, he has such a unique sound I love it.
 
ove it!
 
What are your Tuesday Jams this week?
 
if-youre-here-blinkie

8 comments:

  1. Oh I like her. I didn't know that was her though! I always thought it was another singer I don't care for and was so surprised I was liking one of her songs. lol Good to know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've kind of been obsessed with her ever since the Olympics, isn't her voice awesome? Plus I think she's gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. I like jamming a lot lately to some zztop and

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I haven't listened to her in a while. thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!