Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Friday, April 25, 2014

Feature & Follow #6

Increase Blog Followers
 
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!
 
 Have any pets? Tell us or show us
 
Stormy - 17 years old -Female
 
Annie - 6 years old - Golden Retriever
 
Squirrel - 5 years old - Female
 
Cloud - 1 year - Male
 
Nemo (brown) Irwin (Grey) - 2 years old - Both Female Gerbils
 
Chimp - 1 year - Male Hamster


Sharkbait- Feeder Fish turned Pet

 
 
Sharkbait - Feeder Fish Turned Pet
Embedded image permalink
 
Plus we have a pet Budgie (bird) but I don't have a photo of her.
 
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3809429
 
 
if-youre-here-blinkie

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pets! I love your kitties especially!

    I hope you visit my babies!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cats and your hamster are just adorable! :> My parents don't like cats, but after seeing so many bloggers posting about their cats, I feel the need to buy a cat now hehe :) I think they're really soft and cuddly. I just want to hug them!
    New bloglovin follower. :) hope you stop by and visit!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharkbait ooh haha! (Sorry, I couldn't resist)

    You have so many kitties! I'm kind of jealous. I only have the one, but my fiancee is allergic so she lives with my mom. And Annie is gorgeous! I had a Golden Retriever growing up, so I'll always have a soft spot with them.

    Feel free to stop over and check out my babies!

    Andrea @ Bookish
    New follower via Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stormy is so cute! And so are your other cats. :) I can't say the same about the hamsters, because well hamsters freak me the heck out. LoL I'm a big ol chicken when it comes to them. But I admire you for being able to handle them :)

    Have a great weekend
    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many adorable pets! I love that you have a feeder fish that became a pet! I had a mouse like that for awhile. I love that his name is Sharkbait too!

    Happy FF! New GFC follower.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have a lot of pets and they are all so adorable! I always wanted a house filled with pets, but my flat doesn't allow them. I snuck in my hamster though ;) New Bloglovin' follower. Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pets and loads of them too!

    New GFC follower

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!