Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, April 7, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #93

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
 
Read Last Week:
 
Takedown Twenty (Stephanie Plum, #20)How to LoveHawkeye, Vol. 1: My Life as a Weapon (Hawkeye (Marvel NOW!) #1)Suicide Squad, Vol. 1: Kicked in the TeethRachel Rising: The Shadow of Death (Rachel Rising, #1)The Klondike
 
Currently Reading:
 
Always EmilyThe Yard (The Murder Squad #1)A Million Ways to Die in the West
 
Up Next:
 
Deep Blue (Waterfire Saga, #1)Making WavesDefy the NightCasting the Net
 
What are your reading plans for this week?

if-youre-here-blinkie

12 comments:

  1. Oo how was takedown twenty? That was the series that kickstarted my reading frenzy a few years back but I've fallen off of it at around 17 I think. I still want to read them just got side tracked.

    Right now I'm reading a historical from Jillian Hunter with spies and marriage of convenience and gypsies. It's a pretty good read :) Next up...no idea at all. Maybe a steamier one. Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great, I liked it more than Notorious Nineteen (which I gave like 4.5 stars) and I can't wait for the new one to be published in June. Hunter's book sounds great, I love HRS with spies :)

      Delete
  2. Such a great mix of reads - as always!

    This week I'm reading Every Day by David Levithan. I recently finished up Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas and was blown away.

    Happy Reading!
    :-)
    Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jade :) I'm glad you liked your latest reads, I'll be on the lookout for Dangerous Girls :)

      Delete
  3. A new Stephanie Plum? And I haven't even finished nineteen yet. Oh dear. I used to keep up so well.


    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually this one was published in November the newest one comes out in June :)

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed The Yard a good old British Detective story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished it up in the wee hours of this morning and I loved it! So glad I put the second one on hold at the library, I can't wait to read it.

      Delete
  5. I really should catch up on the Stephanie Plum series. I'm a book or two behind. Come see my week here. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Takedown Twenty surprised me with being one of the better ones out of the last 3 or 4. I loved it!

      Delete
  6. I've got a Tawna Fenske somewhere in my reading pile, I guess.... Have a great reading week !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to finally get to this one, I'm skimmed it a bit and it sounds hilarious.

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!