Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Sunday Post #53

 
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead 
Last week was super busy and I fell behind with review and more importantly blog comments, so if I didn't get back to you last week, I'll be dropping by this week!
Hope you all have a great Easter holiday :)
 
Last Week On Turning the Pages:
 
Monday:
 
 
Tuesday:
 
 
Wednesday:
 
 
Thursday:
 
 
Friday:
 
Spotlight & Giveaway: Falling by Design by Valia Lind
 
Saturday:
 
 
The Haul:
 
Paperback for Review:
 
Caught in the Middle (Ladies of Caldwell County, #3)
 
Library Haul:
 
Rogue's LadyThe BearA Small Death in the Great GlenRoosevelt's BeastNeed You Tonight (Loving on the Edge, #5)Cathedral of the Wild: An African Journey HomeHaunted Ground (Nora Gavin, #1)Milk FeverA Different Sun
 
Follow on Bloglovin
 
if-youre-here-blinkie
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Nice library haul! I just love the library. Can't leave there without 30 books! LOL

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice library haul, beat mine for sure. :D

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a pretty eclectic mix of books this week, hope they're all good ones. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Erin Hart when I read it years ago, I should have kept reading the series. Cathedral of the wild looks good too, I love the title and the blurb. Have a great reading week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep wanting to get The Bear, the story sounds like my cup of tea. So much to read, so less time as always :)
    Have a great week and Happy Reading.
    My Sunday Post is here

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a good library haul. I started using mine more now they allow me to borrow ebooks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My week was crazy busy too. I didn't get back to some people until yesterday but what can I say, other than it was the tax man's fault. LoL All those numbers fried my brain and by Wednesday I wasn't feeling human. (Thankfully, I'm back to normal!)

    I did not know that Robyn Carr wrote historicals! *squeals and runs to library website* I love my library-not only does it help me save money on books, I like giving them my old books so they can add to their collection. (Also, they have great used book sales. I get such good deals!)

    Hope you have a great week and Happy Easter!
    Kat's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! Haunting Ground looks interesting. I'm going to check that one out!
    Have a good Sunday!

    My Sunday Post
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the books are new to me. They look great! Have fun reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome library haul! I only check out one book at a time because I don't read very quickly. I just finished Dorothy Must Die this morning.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had the same problem maybe 2-3 weeks ago and fell behind my review schedule. There are really those kinds of days. :) Great haul, Kimberly! I really like the cover of CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE. Looking forward to your review of that.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!