Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Friday, April 11, 2014

Feature & Follow #4

Increase Blog Followers
 
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!
 
Tell us about a book that you didn’t like and why we shouldn’t read it (as nicely and respectfully as possible):
 
For me this is a tie between
Never Let Me Go
 
I just couldn't get into this one. It took me 3 weeks to read a book that because of it's length probably would have only taken me a couple of hours. This book was just boring to me. Not much happened in the books 288 pages and I just feel like there are more compelling reads out there.
 
Flowers in the Attic (Dollanganger, #1)
 
This one just had bad writing, the writing was garbled and simplistic and all that kept me reading was the fact that I liken it to a train crash. I couldn't look away. If you want something that is repetitive and slow paced give it ago. If not I would pass.
 
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3809429
 
 
if-youre-here-blinkie

6 comments:

  1. Hopping through. i tried reading VC Andrews when I was 12 and couldn't get into it. I feel like I missed out on a quintessential naughty childhood book.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised at both of these (I haven't read them) but everyone seem to love these. Especially VC Andrews. I have thought about reading it but just haven't got around to it.

    Angie
    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read either book, but I can understand the reaction to a train wreck type of book very well.

    New follower via GFC & Bloglovin'. Stop by StNC to check out mine if you like. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read either of these books. New GFC follower. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't read V. Andrews back when neither. I love Kazuo Ishiguro, though, but I've never read that particular book ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't ever heard of either of those books before. The girl on the cover of Never Let Go, looks to me kind of like that girl from the movie Matilda.... :)

    I'm a new follower via bloglovin, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, and email!

    Oh and your blog button is freakin' Righteous!

    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!