Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, April 21, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #95

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
 
Read Last Week:
 
Casting the NetAll My Patients Have Tales: Favorite Stories From A Vet's PracticeThe Montauk Monster
 
Currently Reading:
 
Haunted Ground (Nora Gavin, #1)This Crumbling Pageant (The Fury Triad #1)
 
Up Next:
 
Defy the NightMilk FeverA Star for Mrs. Blake
 
What are your reading plans for this week?

if-youre-here-blinkie

5 comments:

  1. Let's see what you think about A Star. I have that one, too.

    Here is my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All My Patients Have Tales sounds really cute. I am curious about A Star For Mrs. Blake. I read a sample of it and I liked the writing style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the Montauk Monster cued up for a pre-publication read myself.

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like its a historical week of reading for you!

    Have a great week!
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all new to me. They have really lovely covers. I hope you enjoy this week's picks. Come see what I read last week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!